Ann joined University Cardiology as a nurse practitioner
in June 2006. She received her post master's certification as a Family
Nurse Practitioner from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, in May
2006. Her Master of Science in Nursing was received in 2001, and her
bachelor of science in nursing was received in 1983, also from UT Knoxville.
Ann has worked in cardiovascular nursing for more than 20 years.
As a nurse practitioner, Ann finds it rewarding to help patients learn about
their cardiovascular conditions and strategies for optimizing their health. She
works closely with Dr. Jeff Johnson, seeing patients with him in the clinic and
as well as independently.
Away from the office, Ann enjoys spending time with her husband Randy and daughters
Shelby and Bethany.
- BS, Nursing—University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- MS, Nursing—University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Post-Masters Certification,
Adult Nurse practioner—University
of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Post Master's Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Research and Honor Society
- American College of Cardiology, Associate Member
Cardiology Nurses Association